Personal identification information
Non-personal identification information
How But Tomorrow uses collected information
But Tomorrow collects information regarding Users and their interactions with the Site for the following purposes:
- To process donations or assistance requests: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when making a donation or assistance request to provide service to that donation or assistance request. We share this information with outside parties to the extent necessary to process the donation or assistance request.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send Users information and updates pertaining to their donation or assistance request. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include But Tomorrow news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
- Research and programming purposes: We may use the information Users provide about themselves to evaluate the success of But Tomorrow’s mission, analyze Site usage, and improve our Site’s content, layout, and services, or to inform the projects But Tomorrow supports in furtherance of its mission.
We may inform Users of other purposes at the time that we collect some forms of information.
How But Tomorrow protects your information
Sharing your personal information
- To fulfill User requests for services from us
- To respond to the legal process or comply with the law
- In connection with orderly accounting, reporting or liquidation of the organization